Proudly Serving Alabama.
Attorney Christopher S. Beard was born in
Enterprise and graduated from the
University of West Florida with a Bachelor of
Science in Education in 1999. Chris worked his way
through law school while raising his family in
Chris, through his many successful businesses and diverse work experience excels in the areas of corporate law, collections, commercial litigation, estate, and probate proceedings. In dealing with issues that have surrounded his own companies, Chris has gained real world experience in Contracts, Construction Litigation, Usurpation of Corporate Ideas or Assets, General Corporate/Business Formation, Corporate/Business Maintenance, Trademarks, Tax & Employer Liability, Workers Compensation, Commercial Leases, and Complex Partnerships. Protecting assets and limiting liability within the allowable set of parameters is the main goal Chris strives to fulfill when consulting with his clients.
Chris and William established the Fortune & Beard, P.C., which was founded on three basic principles: dedication, justice and service. Chris strives to uphold these principles with each case that he works.
Mr. Beard is also a member of the following:
- Alabama State Bar
- American Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Eastern District of Louisiana, United States District Court
- Middle District of Alabama, United States District Court
- Northern District of Alabama, United States District Court
- Northern District of Florida, United States District Court
- American Lawyers Quarterly (ALQ)
- The General Bar
- Commercial Bar
- The Commercial Law League of America (CLLA)